If you live near South Berkeley or North Oakland and need a welcoming place for comprehensive foot and ankle care, our Regent Street office is here for you.
2999 Regent St., Suite 401
Berkeley, CA 94705
Phone: (510) 647-3744
Fax: (510) 764-2446
Monday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Berkeley’s Source for Professional Foot and Ankle Care
- Berkeley patients trust our care!
- Exceptionally trained staff.
- Advanced treatment technologies to cure your pain faster.
- Surgery is considered a last resort only.
- Convenient online communication with our office!
- Provide patients with everything they need for their foot care to cut down on unnecessary and extra appointments!
Providing Diabetic Foot Care Plus Much More in Berkeley, California
Our foot care team provides patients from Berkeley, California and the surrounding areas with the help they need for all foot and ankle conditions. Our podiatric specialties include:
- Custom Orthotics
- Heel Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Children’s Foot Care
- Senior Foot Care
- Skin & Nail Care
- Conservative and surgical treatment for all foot conditions!
What Patients Are Saying About Our Berkeley Office
“I saw Dr. Miyazaki for ingrown toenails, let me tell you that you are in great hands with her. I was absolutely comfortable with her and she was verbal with everything that she was doing. Do not hesitate and give her a call for any issues that you may have!!!!” – Josue J.
“I had a swollen toe along with ingrown toenails on both feet and Dr. Miyazaki did a great job with the issue! Her team was kind and were able to fit me in today last minute. I was out of there in less than 2 hours. The surgery procedure went smooth, no pain at all since my toes were numb. Great experience overall! Definitely recommend Dr. Miyazaki for ingrown toenail issues. Thank you! :)” – Edward V.